Elizabeth A. Falkoff
Elzabeth (“Betsy”) A. Falkoff joined Russo & Rizio in March, 2013. She concentrates her practice in estate planning and probate administration. Besides working at Russo & Rizio, Betsy also worked for a mid-size Stamford firm focusing on probate matters.
Betsy graduated cum laude from the University of Connecticut. She received her juris doctor from Quinnipiac University Law School in May 2012 where she graduated magna cum laude. She is admitted to the bar in the State of Connecticut and the State of New York. Sheis a member of the Fairfield County Bar Association.
Betsy grew up in Greenwich and Stamford and now resides with her husband and son in Greenwich, CT.
Transactional law specializing in:
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Quinnipiac University Law School, Juris Doctorate
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts
- Diserio Martin O’Connor & Castiglioni LLP